Grey Seals

Great set of such cute creatures.

Graham said, ...Lovely pics. Cant beat Donna Nook for baby seal images!

Horsey in Norfolk is also very good, can't comment on Donna Nook, Horsey had 600 Seal pups last year.

I like all of them but Puppy Wave is my favourite. I went at the start of the season in November- i'd love to go again, but sadly don't have the time to go for the rest of the year.

Graham said, ...Lovely pics. Cant beat Donna Nook for baby seal images!

Horsey in Norfolk is also very good, can't comment on Donna Nook, Horsey had 600 Seal pups last year.
1670 at Donna Nook but now closed due to storm surge scattering the seals amongst the dunes.

Absolutely gutted!

Had my first trip for eleven years to Cleethorpes last weekend, had time to go to Donna Nook but still closed so never saw any seals :crying:

...note to self, don't leave it another eleven years!

Heather

I think Number 2 is my favorite, the foreground focus in number 1 seems a little odd was this done in post prod. Stunning set though very jealous!

Absolutely gutted!

Had my first trip for eleven years to Cleethorpes last weekend, had time to go to Donna Nook but still closed so never saw any seals :crying:

...note to self, don't leave it another eleven years!

Heather

They have certainly had a rough time this year, you should get back soon, it's a lovely place to visit.

I think Number 2 is my favorite, the foreground focus in number 1 seems a little odd was this done in post prod. Stunning set though very jealous!

No foreground manipulation done on this, I was at ground level and there was a ridge in the sand that was in between me and the pup. I do agree it does look a bit odd though. :)

Back