Grey Wagtail! in the centre of Milton Keynes!

Edit My Images
No
Evening!
First post on TP! Yay!
I'm a real beginner to photography, I've been lurking for a while and had my EOS 400d for a while but not really had much time to use it, so my actual skill does not match the amount of time I've had the camera!
Even so, I've taken a few photos and invested some cash in some kit, some of which arrived this morning!
None other than my much anticipated Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8!
I step outside my office after having a play around in doors and what do I see but a Grey Wagtail!

Kingfisher.jpg

Unfortunately I still had it set on ISO 400 from shooting indoors, but it's not too noticeable I don't think! :)

Nah ... we all do it and anyway you can blame your father ... :D ... if you're quick you can change the title and no-one will notice ... ;)

Still a lovely capture ... (y)

:p

Lol, oh well, here's a rather out of focus shot of a magpie in an attempt to redeem myself
Magpie.jpg

And if anyone says this isn't a Magpie, I'll kill 'em! :D

Lol, oh well, here's a rather out of focus shot of a magpie in an attempt to redeem myself
Magpie.jpg

And if anyone says this isn't a Magpie, I'll kill 'em! :D

It isn't a Magpie ...

duck.gif
duck.gif
duck.gif

OJ of course ... ;) ... Consider yourself redeemed ... :LOL: ... have you got a thing about shooting birds in flight ... :thinking: ... or are you just too slow with the trigger finger ... :naughty:

08.gif

well done on your first post on tp not bad at all(y)you have picked one of the hardest thing's to do, bird's in flight .get these right and the static shots will be easy:LOL:

Back