Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Grey wagtails from today

3418269717_cf002d52cd_o.jpg

And at the nest

3418269715_0873227f30_o.jpg

Dave

Thanks John its at the nest we found the other day,saw them up on black brook, so went down to nest site, got behind the gorse and waited, not the best shots light was carp, there was a greenfinch singing away but could I see him :nono:

Nice captures Dave, also prefer no 1 - no 2 is a nicer pose but a tad soft.

No1 is great! :clap: No 2 is a tad blurry and the bg is messy - I get loads like that - nearly but not quite. Write that one off to experience. ;)

John and I are going back tomorrow hopefuly get better images also Ive found where 2 little owls roost, just need to find a way to sneak up on them

Last edited:
first one is a cracker dave, little owl been seen at farm Im going to have to get up early to see it though:LOL:

First is a belter, not seen one myself but there's plenty of time!

Thanks guys

Carol are the Little owls on your Dads farm, If you find them can John and I also have a look at them, we went to see the ones I had found last week but they weren't there yesterday, but a Guy who's wife I know from a long time ago, told us where there are some more at White Coppice when we met them yesterday, also he told us of a Tawny owls nest that you can see right down into.

Back