(Groan) Not another Olympic Torch thread...

Name
Marcus
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken for a bit of fun as it seemed a waste not to take the opportunity to get some pics of this going through my village, but felt like a pap as got pushed by a security guy once (cos I think he wasn't sure if I was gonna take a left into his space when actually I was about to take a right), and grabbed by another for no reason that I could find other than for him to stop me getting in to prime position for the torch 'kiss'. No blame though as they have a tough job, and 'pro-looking' photographers are a good outlet to take out some frustration! :bonk:

A mix of processing applied and credit to Ryanboy''s cross processing action. Still use it, still love it.

C&C welcome...

IMG_9924 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

IMG_9891 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

IMG_9889 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

IMG_9855 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

IMG_0149 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

6. The only decent shot I could get cos was prevented from circumnavigating the olympic torch area by Mr friendly security man.

IMG_0134 by Marcus Charter, on Flickr

Last edited:
good set, good spot of the guy on the roof and I especially like your close-up of the kiss and the heat waves

Great set. I particularly like the last one- all waiting patiently

Great pics, captured the atmosphere . Loved the first one especially though

Thanks. That's the chairperson for my son's pre-school and I think I caught her a little by surprise!

Some really good pics and a couple of quirky, like the whole set ... had a chance to hold a torch this morning as one runner was on the street locally - was surprised how light it was.

Back