GSD Rescue Calendar, Decisions

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
These images were taken on a GSD rescue Scotland sponsered walk and i am planning on donating some of the images to help raise funds for the rescue.

Which do you think would be best?

1 Yogi
sigjogiheadsharpenedit2.jpg

sigyogiedit.jpg

3 Cairo
sigCairo.jpg

sigblackgsd.jpg

siggsdpupedit.jpg

6 Jura
sigJuradown2sharpen.jpg

Last edited:
1 and 5 for me, but they all are lovely.

12. Ziva

gorgeous images :)

if you'd like some help etc I've run the Labradoodle Trust's yearly calendar competition and am more than happy to share experience - here's a few of last years winners (and calendar pages) hope you like!!! :)

my email is maria@fudgepuddle.com please feel free to get in touch :)

02feb-copy.jpg

08aug10-copy.jpg

anyone that would like to adopt or foster a labradoodle, info can be found at www.labradoodletrust.org.uk

Last edited:
2 - The stronger of the two Yogi shots as you can see more of him
5 - Cute factor - must be included!
11 - Good eye contact and an unusual colour

What format will the calender be in? Talking from personal experience you've set yourself a hard task starting with portrait only shots. Unless you will have no overlaps into the image some of the shots could be too tight a crop.

Look forward to seeing the outcome.

I have discovered that before i offered my services the A4 calander with sent images by volunteers had already been sent to printers. They are doing two other types of calanders: slimeline and desktop - but they might have been sent to the printers also.

I think my images will be used as cards instead, don't mind as long as it raises funds for the rescue! :)

The calander is landscape!

http://www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk/calendar2011/calendar2011.html

Back