Guard Cat

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Meet Gash the Cat. He is a stray who hangs out at Press On Dry Cleaning, next door to our studios in Chorlton. He seems to be a good guard cat! He is so named because when the proprietors of the dry cleaning business met him, he had a nasty cut all the way along his side. As you can see, he is very well fed and made very welcome.

Gash the Cat by Andrew Wood Photo, on Flickr

Gash the Cat II by Andrew Wood Photo, on Flickr

I printed and framed up a copy of the first photograph and gave it to the dry cleaners. Their reaction was more than a bit heart warming. Made my day as well as theirs.
In the same vein, here is Rebel. He is often resident at the Chorlton Riverbank Market Garden community allotment.

Rebel II by Andrew Wood Photo, on Flickr

He is ball mad! In this shot he is gazing down at a ball he found on the allotment waiting for it be thrown!
The images posted here are my own work although they have been copyrighted by Andrew Wood Photography. (I'm helping out at the studio..)

I love the first one (y) the processing and conversion are great (y) and really suit the subject and the whole composition is just great :clap: now the second one is spoilt by the over head PoV and on the last looks like a great dog but I'm a little put off by the fact that you've clipped his ear :(

Matt
MWHCVT

great shots well done

Thanks for the feedback.
The cat was very nervous and sadly I had disturbed it after the first shot. The second was really just a grab shot. I had very good light for both shots and the doorway made an excellent frame.

And yes, it's a pity about the dogs ear.

Back