Guess what I got 2 hours ago

Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely jubbly Canon 100-400 L IS from that nice man Mr Kerso. My first peice of L glass,Now to play around with it.

100400.gif

nice glass frank, but why are you still showing as online??

Go! Shoot some pics. :D

A carpet......wish my wife was as easily pleased. Enjoy the lens Frank, im sure youll love it.

Dean:)

im almost dribbling looking at it.......

Thats a V nice lens, show us some pics from it then.

Glad you got yours

I was expecting a 400 L today but it looks like royal fail have decided they'd like to hold onto it a wee while longer. :annoyed:

Glad you got yours

I was expecting a 400 L today but it looks like royal fail have decided they'd like to hold onto it a wee while longer. :annoyed:
I drove over to Fife where Kerso is and picked it up myself as it's only approx 40 minute drive away from me. Saved myself a few quid on postage fees etc and probably cost about a fiver or less in deisel.

Lovely lens - lets see some shots !

Hopefully get something tomorrow, the shots I have taken just now are mostly underexposed taken from my back door, having said that the weather is very dull & rainy here just now and probably me using wrong settings. I did'nt realise it was so bulbous :puke: but it deems pretty well balanced weightwise with the 40D

Nice buy - have fun using it :)

Lovely jubbly Canon 100-400 L IS from that nice man Mr Kerso. My first peice of L glass,Now to play around with it.

100400.gif

It's the Leaning Tower of L Glasss.

Ooh - that "first L glass" buzz! Excellent stuff! Looking forward to seeing some shots - enjoy!

Lovely! Let us know how you get on with it, especially the 'push/pull' zoom function, congrats!

Lovely! Let us know how you get on with it, especially the 'push/pull' zoom function, congrats!

I've found the push pull method ok up to now, I like the ring where you can adjust the tension of the push/pull. I find If I'm near the FL that I want I can just push it a fraction with my forefinger on the underside of the lens and can adjust it there without moving ther lens too much. Finger is not quite long enough to pull it back though :) I find the lens moves more when twisting the ring type to zoom.

Hwy Witch you know that L glass buzz never goes away don't you? No matter how many you buy - you just got to get another one - and another one. I am currently considering a 70-200L but I might need to get it as a package with a divorce :)

Frank, as your new best friend I reserve the right to borrow that lens whenever I want :D

Back