Guess what it is.

Try reversing one of your other lens and place it in front of the mounted lens for an ad hoc macro setup.

Thanks
Will have a go at that.

In the meantime what do you think this is, bit easier than the others
IMG_1566adj1.jpg

:LOL::)

A budgie! it's on a lead and can't fly away too far! :p

Its a rope leash going through a swivel at the end of a pair of jesse's

Well done praxis, your turn
Full pic

IMG_1566adj2.jpg

Did like Macca's belt though Antihero:LOL:

Soz Cobra, Praxis beat you to it although your answer was more comprehensive;)

Well done praxis, your turn
Full pic

Praxis is more than welcome to take this, ( I don't have any macro shots to share anyway :D)
But for your info
The jesse's are the leather bits going through the eyelets in the false aylmeri ( anklets if you like) the rope leash is the white bit going through the eye of the swivel ( the silver bit) which was actually shown in the picture :p

Thanks Cobra, I didn't know that :thinking::bonk:, you are more than welcome to take it:D, doesn't have to be a macro.
Shall leave it to however gets one in first(y)

Damn! That's my non-geek status shot already...

As you have probably realised I am pretty new around here. I will have a dig and see what I can confuse you with...

Cheers.

part of a tripod?

Sorry but no.

Clue: I didn't have any interesting Macro shots to hand so this is more of a cropped image of something larger than a tripod or easel. The part you are looking at would be around the width of a football.

Hmmm? :thinking: I was going to say Pylon? .... no,.... support on a road bridge?

A service lift for tall, usually glass, buildings. They type you see used for cleaning the windows?

No, no and no. :nono:

I am not too sure how many more clues I can give that won't give it away too easily :thinking:

Would it help if I said it was a form of transport? ;)

Back