Guess What....? More BMX From Me

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
This is from the 10 dry minutes we had on Saturday, hope you like it, C&C Welcome(y)
And yes, i know you can see the flash:bang::LOL:

Hommell Tailwhip

3393226606_b2a328489e_o.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. I think i've allmost cracked this Strobist thing:thinking::LOL: I can tell anyone, The Hot Shoe Diaries is very helpfull, i read about a quarter of it before going out, took a few of the tips from it, and found they work well, so i recomend it to anyone.(y)

great as usual bud

just one thing that stands out, id have stood a little to the left so that the rails were parallel

oh and fix the flashgun on the top :D

Cheers mate, i wish those bloody rails weren't there, we got rid of the one side but couldn't undo the bolt's the other. And yeah, the flash, didn't see it until i put it into PS:bang::bang: Tried to clone it out, but it just looked crap. Oh well, next time, take light stands:bonk::LOL:

lol i need to tale my flashes on some stands, i got 2 tripod do there is no excuse, its jsut so much easier to plonk it on top of the box, i made this mistake with the flash being in clear view, but you could see mine has the hand holding it also lol.

I am intrigued to see more of the graffiti maybe if you took a shot seated you would have more graffiti and less fence.

Last edited:
cracking! i like the fact you can see the flash!!

just checked your flickr... you got lots more ace shots that need posting here! :) the night stuff with the chap with the green rims is fantastic! :)

bob
Thanks for the comments all. The chap with the brightest rims known to man would be Toby:LOL: He is an amazing rider, and great to shoot with 'cause whatever you call out, he will do it perfectly second try. He goes faster and higher than anyone i know. I have posted a fair bit on here, but i don't seem to get many responses, so i kind of got a bit over it, if you get my meaning.:LOL:

another fantastic picture. really like the colour of the graffiti in the foreground, and the slightly slow shutter speed to get a bit of blur in the whip. A lovely pictures. But as said on previous pics about bikes, not keen on having the flash in the pictures, but that is just a personal preference thing.

Great work

Dave

also jsut had a quick peaky at your flickr site, you have some brilliant pictures, your flash work is very good. did you get all your info from the hotshot diaries? if so, think i will have to buy it and read it!

very good work indeed!

Back