Kris
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

IMG_2053.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

Hope you like.

All very nice Kris. Ireally like number one where you have the chasing bike as the point of focus. I'd really like to see a shot of someone inches from a wall though as they're cornering like the shots you always see from the Macau GP.

Number 4 is the one for me, very nice.

Sorry Kris but that 30mph sign spoils them all for me.:(

Nice sharp images though with a sense of speed..;)

You have a couple of these images that the sign could easily be cloned out..

Just my opinion mate, Please don't take it personal..:)

(y)

well you know im going to like these :naughty: one wheel and all

just a shame about that dam sign as tim says..
kris have you got a hacksaw :shrug: only joking honest

good shot getting the one in the air.

:shrug: on these shots mate is it more about shutter speeds than panning or a bit of both..hope you dont mind me askin but i want to learn and if you dont ask you dont get:naughty:

Great action, annoying sign, but to me they all look as if they are riding on a very gloomy day! There are shadows under the bikes so it can't have been that dark.

Anyone else think they need the gamma boosted or is it me :) ?

I like the signs personally, gives a small sense of irony to the pictures.

yeah the sign gives irony, but they are a bit distrating

top class otherwise though Kris

I'd really like to see a shot of someone inches from a wall though as they're cornering like the shots you always see from the Macau GP.

Working on that one mate, just got to find the right spot, its a kinda long course, lol.

Please don't take it personal..:)

Not at all, we all have a different opinion on what we see or feel in an image, which is why I like untitled pictures, I don't want to told what it is, I want to feel that myself. Its all good.

on these shots mate is it more about shutter speeds than panning or a bit of both..hope you dont mind me askin but i want to learn and if you dont ask you dont get:naughty:

Your right, keeping the shutter speed up is my goal on my head on shots, 3/4 or side on for the panning ones. But its important to add that there are no hard and fast rules, zoom blur on a head on shot could look cool.

Great action, annoying sign, but to me they all look as if they are riding on a very gloomy day! There are shadows under the bikes so it can't have been that dark.

Anyone else think they need the gamma boosted or is it me :) ?

We did have a pleasant evening in the sun until the second lap where it clouded over, but it was still bright enough to leave a shadow. I must say that on my screen and in print the shot is pretty vibrant.

I like the 30 sign, as Kev said about irony - being as they are not far off 100mph at this point. without the sign the shot could be anywhere, it is a cliche shot for the TT, but one thats almost expected in a TT collection.

As said before, photography is a great thing, all images means something different to each and every person. What I think is crap could mean the world to the next viewer.

Thanks for the input guys.

Kris

You should ask a sidecar out fit if you can send them round with your rig attached and give the passenger a remote trigger.

Cant contribute more to the existing comments, but I do like em all (y)

Back