Guillemots

Name
Kerry
Edit My Images
Yes
A few shots from a boat trip from Flamborough north landing. I didn't get many as i found it quite difficult to keep focused on anything while on the boat, plus it was also quite dark under the cilff's

4680429320_c563607a95_b.jpg

... this dude didn't want to be photographed.

4680429700_44f34f5ee0_b.jpg

Kerry :)

I like No 2 the best, it may have been slightly better if you waited until the bird turned its head to the side rather than it facing away from you, but its a good effort, the colours are nice, its very sharp.

I like No 2 the best, it may have been slightly better if you waited until the bird turned its head to the side rather than it facing away from you, but its a good effort, the colours are nice, its very sharp.

Thanks for the comment. :) I would have waited but the boat was passing quite quick so just took what i could get. Just my luck for my best shot not to have the subject looking.

LOL - I should have read your post better, obviously in a boat you have to take your chance with the subjects. Difficult bird to expose for being half brown/black and white!:eek:

Like No 1 best and well done for nabbing them while on a boat.
Hope you don't mind but I did a mod on No1 with the 3rd one cloned out and tried to define their heads a bit more.
Thanks
keith (y)
Gilly.jpg

Like No 1 best and well done for nabbing them while on a boat.
Hope you don't mind but I did a mod on No1 with the 3rd one cloned out and tried to define their heads a bit more.
Thanks
keith (y)

No i don't mind (y) I always get scared with cloning so thanks for showing me it can be done.

Last edited:
Back