GURUSHOTS

Clicking on the link doesn't provide any more information.....pointless post.

Clicking on the link doesn't provide any more information.....pointless post.
I was asking if anyone had come across it before not for s***ty comments from people that dont have a clue.. Got nothing helpful to post then.. Don't..

I was asking if anyone had come across it before not for s***ty comments from people that dont have a clue.. Got nothing helpful to post then.. Don't..
People here are reluctant to click on external links, especially when the post is from a newish member. Whilst I'm sure your intentions are legit, you really do need to provide more information than simply linking to a website, otherwise your likely to get the response you have.

People here are reluctant to click on external links, especially when the post is from a newish member. Whilst I'm sure your intentions are legit, you really do need to provide more information than simply linking to a website, otherwise your likely to get the response you have.
Newish? Since 2012? Yeah totally get the whole clicking a link part but Instead of a pointless reply a simple question to ask would have been better

Yeah, it all seems a little to good to be true when you start looking a bit harder. They don't really have any advertising as a revenue stream, so it must be coming from somewhere else

You post a link to something a lot of people (including me) have never heard of, without any explanation, and all the link does (on my phone anyway) is invite me to log in using facebook or G+....... so pointless unless anyone knows what the site is for. As for not having a clue, does not knowing what your obscure post refers to make me ignorant? Apologies for not being as well-informed about dubious websites as you obviously are.......

You post a link to something a lot of people (including me) have never heard of, without any explanation, and all the link does (on my phone anyway) is invite me to log in using facebook or G+....... so pointless unless anyone knows what the site is for. As for not having a clue, does not knowing what your obscure post refers to make me ignorant? Apologies for not being as well-informed about dubious websites as you obviously are.......

He hasn't heard of it either, he's asking if anyone here has. If you read the post properly all you had to do was say you hadn't heard of it. No link clicking needed or asked for.

I haven't used it myself I think @rpsmith79 has though IIRC.

Yeah, i have been using it for the past few months, it's alright actually, not won anything, but most of the prizes aren't really worth winning anyway, but it's kept me and my mates entertained for a few months now, it does make it more fun if you have friends to compete with, well, it does for me anyway

I used it last year for several months....not had a problem! I stopped because you had to vote on images all the time to keep yours visible (became a big waste of time) and also, they started charging for extras to boost your chances of winning! As Rich says, it's just a bit of fun...if you want to join, I would say go for it! :)

Yeah, i have been using it for the past few months, it's alright actually, not won anything, but most of the prizes aren't really worth winning anyway, but it's kept me and my mates entertained for a few months now, it does make it more fun if you have friends to compete with, well, it does for me anyway

I used it last year for several months....not had a problem! I stopped because you had to vote on images all the time to keep yours visible (became a big waste of time) and also, they started charging for extras to boost your chances of winning! As Rich says, it's just a bit of fun...if you want to join, I would say go for it! :)

Thanks guys. I very much doubt i would ever get close to winning anything on there anyway. mite see if my mate wants to join up to as you say just have a bit of fun with it.

I have joined it this weekend, it is a bit of fun, I doubt you actually win anything though.

Seems a bit slow too, I've 'won' a load of AutoFills according to the rules, but they are yet to appear.

Back