Gutted!!!

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
We were working in Northampton this afternoon, getting the gear we needed sorted as we heard a large plane approaching at low height, ... Looking up we saw an old Lancaster bomber, yet by the time i had got the camera out of the boot and powered i got one shot off as she dissapeared from site, didnt even have time to check settings so luck of the draw let alone put a decent lens on instead of the kit lens..... No need for C&C (Unless you want) i know its poor!!!

3713476649_c8ec9ab21e.jpg

image links broken by Df, please observe the 800px rule, feel free to resize and re-link

Last edited:
Now that would be gutting especially in such a moody sky but at least you saw her, one consolation...

went up to the museum there a few weeks back, apparently the battle of Britain memorial flight can do up to 40 different locations over a weekend i believe the tour guide said

I remember the google earth pic that had caught the lanc dead centre, Oh well as the tp members say at least you got to see her and hear her you can often spent to much time behind the lens and not ejoy the shear spectacle of it.
If you check the bbmf site you will see where she and the others are displaying or doing a flypast.

Back