GUTTED !!!!

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
Image my delight after waiting 9 months for my LEE BIG STOPPER that it finally arrived......

Image how angry I was when I dropped it on the rocks after owning for less than the 9 months I waited for it.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

I'd be Gutted too Pete, but these things happen, usually to me! Lol

I had a student with me at the time, and she was full of sorrow for me and all I could say to her was,

"don't panic, its only glass"

Where as inside I was screaming all types of words that my Mother would not have been proud of

I suppose now I have to rejoin the bigger waiting list to replace my it :bonk: :bang: :bang: :bonk:

Get a B&W one - it will arrive in a week and you can always sell it on when your replacement arrives.

Out of curiosity, if it'll still fit on a lens, try it and see what sort of effect you get.

(And, ummm, insurance??)

I dropped my Lee 0.6ND the first time I used it, so feeling your pain.

Lee filters are expensive enough to be annoying to replace, especially with waiting times, but just under insurance excess.

WEX are showing them as in stock - is that just an error on their website?

My faith in Human nature may well be restored..... even though totally my fault, I think the online company i bought it from may be pulling me up the list in order to sort me out..... I will still have to pay for the item, but I don't have to wait for about a year for the replacement.

EXCELLENT customer services.... happy days

My faith in Human nature may well be restored..... even though totally my fault, I think the online company i bought it from may be pulling me up the list in order to sort me out..... I will still have to pay for the item, but I don't have to wait for about a year for the replacement.

EXCELLENT customer services.... happy days

That's good news that you may get bumped up the list. Stock is definitely improving. Teamwork have sold them from stock twice this year, they tend to post on twitter and Facebook when they've fulfilled back ordered so you may be able to get one that way. You have to be quick though as when they do have stock they sell out within hours.

This is one of the reasons I am sticking to Hitech! Teamwork have always provided me with a fantastic service - quick to respond to emails, happy to alter and add to orders, and super-helpful on the 'phone when I wanted to get hold of a polariser. So if you do need to use them, and they do seem to have stock when no-one else does, I would recommend them.

Back