Gyroscopic Ring Trilogy

33L

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Playing around with my flash guns and a shot that i have though about for a while. Shot using a 3 burst flash at 10hz with a shutter speed of 0.4s 2 flashes both grided one slighlty more powerful than the other. It took a while to get the 3 shots in the form of a sphere. only about 60 shots! :D

52-6.jpg

Let me know what you think.

A really nice idea (y) the only issue and it's always the case with black especially reflective black surfaces is dirt/dust this photo would be much improved with the surface being totally clean (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

I really like this, almost looks like a car manufactures badge! Agree that a cleaner surface would have created a sharper image.
It's a really good image

Alot of the dust has been tidied up in post, what you are probably seeing is the uneven cardboard box texture coming through the glass pain.

Appreciating the comments though,

Lee

Alot of the dust has been tidied up in post, what you are probably seeing is the uneven cardboard box texture coming through the glass pain.

Appreciating the comments though,

Lee

Get a sheet of black perspex (y) though you still have a mare of a time trying to keep it clean :bonk:

Good call, will look into that.

Back