Captive Had a terrible Christmas

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
Why?

Because I can't get through drinking 2 crates of these and a couple of bottles of wine in one session

0cnw.jpg

more concerned with lighting-DOF-shutter speed-ISO-setting up led cntinuous lighting and layout than being level which I was, but the camera had one too many:whistle: Shot in TIFF with 107MB originally and reduced for posting. Used 50mm f1.4 lens on my Nikon D800

Last edited:
Because I can't get through drinking 2 crates of these and a couple of bottles of wine in one session
Lightweight!

Well I can help in disposing of them and there are some I have not had.

more concerned with lighting-DOF-shutter speed-ISO-setting up led cntinuous lighting and layout than being level which I was, but the camera had one too many:whistle: Shot in TIFF with 107MB originally and reduced for posting. Used 50mm f1.4 lens on my Nikon D800

All this and you couldn't even get the horizon straight :p

I did think about doing a picture of the 30 or so bottles of beer that I had for Christmas but I couldn't get an arrangement that was artistically pleasing:beer:
lmao.gif

I did think about doing a picture of the 30 or so bottles of beer that I had for Christmas but I couldn't get an arrangement that was artistically pleasing:beer:
lmao.gif

They would have been after drinking the beer:p

Back