And came away with these...

DSC_0695.jpg

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0699.jpg

DSC_0701.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0759.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

And when Sarah got bored modelling, she got one of me that I liked :)

DSC_0721.jpg

We are both really getting into this photography lark now, and on our night course, we have access to a fab studio! So what do you all think? Only a quick go mind, no processing/cropping/anything done, straight off the camera :)

Theyre good!

I like number 4 the best, very cheeky pose, quite relaxed too!

They all do seem quite soft though? Although the size of the files mean that quite alot of detail has been lost in saving for the websized versions. Only 18k for one of the photos! Thats quite small :)

So did you enjoy your studio time?

Very much so! I have saved them all on Photobucket and so they have all lost some quality :(

But I am quite pleased with that lot! Sarah is a natural! We are back in 2 weeks and the theme is "Colour" :D

i bet the full res ones are nice but they seem ever so slightly out of focus, or mayby just pixely not sure.

Number 3 is real nice thoe.

3 and 4 are my favourites of the bunch. Just a smidge better than Sarah's shot of you....... (but don't tell her I said so) :LOL:

The background lighting looks like it might be a little out of control but alot of that could be down to the small files and would certianly process out with ease anyway.

Back