Hahnel customer service.

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
I contacted Hahnel re my Giga Pro t remote which had stopped responding to the wireless transmitter. I received an email explaining how to do a reset which did not work and replied saying so, I got a response almost immediately saying they would send out a new unit free of charge. I received this today a week after my first contact which I think is excellent customer service.

The do seem to be very good over at hahnel, I've never had cause to contact them myself though use several of their products, and that's mainly because of threads like this and just the general quality of their goods, always been impressed, so nice to see that continues to be the case

Sent me a replacement lead for my Giga Pro free of charge, very quick too so thumbs up from me for this company

Hi Jack Barley, what were the instructions for doing a factory reset? My remote takes pictures when I connect it directly to the camera, but not when I try to use it via the wireless receiver. Thanks so much! I have the Giga T Pro II.

Holy thread revival. Not sure you'll get a response as his last post was nearly 2 years ago.

Back