"Half Baked" challenge.....any takers?

Asha

Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Who's got access to a half frame camera?

Used it recently??....No??

Well how about a half frame / half baked ( over Christmas 'n New Year :beer::D) challenge?

I don't have a specific theme planned ( open to ideas if you guys want something specific to focus on ( excuse the punn!)........or perhaps just shoot whatever you want :snaphappy: and post what you reckon would be a winner along with a pic of the negs just to prove it is half frame;)

If there's enough interest then perhaps start as of now and run it through until the end of January ( so those who are truly "half baked until mid Jan, have a chance!:p:D) and allows some leeway regards time etc with the other ongoing challenges.

If all else fails, I'll pretend that I never suggested this:whistle:, say no more on the subject :muted: :muted: and return to my crate to hibernate :sleep::D

48 - 72 shots per roll. I'd be there all year!

:banghead:....trust you not to understand:confused:..................You and YOU ONLY have to shoot half frame LF ......now go get cutting perspex etc to sort out a suitable back / groundglass for that one!:p:D:D:D:D

:banghead:....trust you not to understand:confused:..................You and YOU ONLY have to shoot half frame LF ......now go get cutting perspex etc to sort out a suitable back / groundglass for that one!:p:D:D:D:D

I had been considering some 2x5 panoramas, that would be a half frame ish :D

Yes I have a half frame camera, they are fun to play with but the quality leaves a lot to be desired.

Maybe I could find a 645 (compared to a 6x9, half frame!)

So can it be a half frame of anything or does it have to be 35mm?

Last edited:
So can it be a half frame of anything or does it have to be 35mm?

Whatever you want Nick.....tbh mine would probably be 127 format as two of the three half frame cameras that i have use that film.

Did you notice that half frame suits you quite well......it means you almost fill the frame like in that shot :D:D

I need a full circular image fisheye for selfies!

Back