Hallo everyone

Name
Jean Pierre
Edit My Images
Yes
I want to introduce myself, I am living in Belgium in the Antwerp region (ok not from the UK sorry for that)
My age is 59 years young, and my photography goes back to the previous century, when I bought my first (analog) camera a Nikon F401X end years 80'.
After photographing a lot, i had a break until I bought my first digital camera an Minolta Z1 which I used not so intense, only around 10 years ago I bought my Nikon D7000 which I still own and use.
In the beginning i took mostly macro pictures with this camera together with my Sigma 105 mm macro lens. only a few years ago I started more with landscape photography which I combine with my macro work.

Welcome to the forum Jean Pierre, I hope you enjoy yourself here ;)
:fuji:

Welcome J-P, we look forward to you joining in the conversation and sharing images. We welcome members from all over the place, it's good to have different perspectives and backgrounds.

Hi Jean Pierre, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

HI and welcome Jean.

I had a very nice holiday in your country and I still look at the pictures I took. I'll now look forward to seeing your pictures.

Enjoy the forum and have fun :D

Back