Halloween themed projects

Name
Annet
Edit My Images
No
Do you have any Halloween related projects behind or maybe planned for this year? A photoshoot, maybe a video in a horror movie style, or just photos of decorations, etc? My city is not exactly big on celebrating and decorating, I'd love to work on something creative as I love the "spooky season", but I don't think I'll have any luck this year and will end up with a couple of pumpkin shots. Hbu?

I become an OAP this Halloween so apart from some extra income I’d happily ignore it, and then remain in the ‘not yet’ state.;)

I buy a tub of Celebrations/Heroes or whatever's on special offer to hand out to the beggars with menaces then leave the outside light off with no pumpkins etc. to attract them. Works for me!!!

My wife was a Halloween enthusiast, and then I enabled her interest by agreeing to a Halloween themed Wedding reception a few years back.…

Just considering some creative projects at the moment (do I or don’t I order some purple smoke bombs) or possibly rounding up some of her collection for some still lifes.

My wife was a Halloween enthusiast, and then I enabled her interest by agreeing to a Halloween themed Wedding reception a few years back.…

Just considering some creative projects at the moment (do I or don’t I order some purple smoke bombs) or possibly rounding up some of her collection for some still lifes.
WOW! A Halloween themed wedding reception sounds extremely fun and so cool! The closest thing I've done was a Halloween themed smartshow 3d video for my friend's Birthday (October 29th) which she loved but her bf didn't :ROFLMAO:

Once you're late, the fun might be able to start...

Back