Hampstead Heath overlooking the City

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Took a wander through Hampstead Heath yesterday, it was very cold but probably my fault for not wrapping up warm enough, woods/forest shots don't do it for me like they just too then I first started out, then then I guess your tastes do change and its normal for a photographer.. anyway there was a pretty neat view of the city on top of parliament hill, took one while sarah my girlfriend (snaphappybear on here) was glazing out into the distance.

6700457587_40a4d17489_b.jpg

Last edited:
It is a fantastic view isn't it. I see it most days from the top of Hampstead and it always amazes me how it really shows quite how large on the horizon the Shard will be.

Have you applied a cross process to this by any chance, the colours dont look totally natural, but it does work (y)

It is a fantastic view isn't it. I see it most days from the top of Hampstead and it always amazes me how it really shows quite how large on the horizon the Shard will be.

Have you applied a cross process to this by any chance, the colours dont look totally natural, but it does work (y)

Yea I did, well spotted and thought it worked too :)

Back