Hanging acrylic prints

Name
Terry
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just had a 60 x 80cm acrylic print delivered but now need a hanging solution for the wall. It has be invisible and not have any holes drilled in it. Any ideas?

Terry.

Thanks gramps. Seen those. Honed them for advice and German woman's English wasn't good. 0207 number too.

Terry,
Here you are. This is my office/study/den or as it was once known a bedroom.
Two walls have the rail just below the coving. Wires (transparent) hang down where ever I want them and my pictures are placed likewise. They are all A4 prints in A3 mounts, except the big square one. If you get enough clips to go in the rails, and grips to go on the wires you can make any sort of arragmement.Walls.jpg

Thanks Frank,

Not sure the missus will want that arrangement in the living room.

Would work in the shed / studio though.

Terry,
Here you are. This is my office/study/den or as it was once known a bedroom.
Two walls have the rail just below the coving. Wires (transparent) hang down where ever I want them and my pictures are placed likewise. They are all A4 prints in A3 mounts, except the big square one. If you get enough clips to go in the rails, and grips to go on the wires you can make any sort of arragmement.View attachment 105396

I have seen similar 'hanging' systems recommended before and it does have a simply versatile elegance......................but as mentioned by you and Terry SWMBO would not see it the same way and "My" room is a tad on the small side even should I be able to de-clutter better :LOL:

I like that the clips/hooks lend themselves to holding the mounted prints without frames for the very reason you say, potential to swap out as much as needed or required :)

Back