Critique Hanging Out....

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
House spider just hanging out after I blinded it about 16 billion times with the ring flash.

And a few for fun and to show you how I blinded the poor thing;

And just a Nail.....

C&C as ever welcome...

Last edited:
Bryn good spider set but confused about the nail :thinking:

So far, to keep these creature in a fixed position, I've suggested hairspray, alcohol & now you've suggested a new one blind them - Gawd what next hypnosis :LOL:

Bryn good spider set but confused about the nail :thinking:

So far, to keep these creature in a fixed position, I've suggested hairspray, alcohol & now you've suggested a new one blind them - Gawd what next hypnosis :LOL:

Hmmmm will have to try hypnosis. The nail was just to practice close focus and I kinda liked it. At the moment getting a little bored of the same spiders.

I see - these are your fully trained house spiders? I thought it was always the same one - ;)

Not the same one but family of minions!

Think I have done all the species I can find in my house though there is a jumper that I'm yet to capture.

Like the 1st image although I personally would move the watermark across

Here's a Jumper for you

Les :D

Like the 1st image although I personally would move the watermark across

Here's a Jumper for you

Les :D

Thanks Les, I now know what to look for... My wife says she has seen one of these and we must go shopping to find one.

Agreed with watermark personally too lazy to change export for single files. I will however go back and change and replace on flickr.

Think its time I got a more fancy watermark anyhow.

Back