Happy birthday Arkady!!!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Well let me be the first one here to wish you a very, happy 43rd birthday Rob!! Ya old fart!!! LOL :p Hope you have a great one. I'll have a few on ya!!!! ;)

Cheers, :beer: :beer: :beer:

Jewel :)

How Old:shock:

Happy Birthday Arkady :beer:
:thumb:

Well ... according to my clock jewel (and anyone else) is a little bit previous !?! :hissyfit: :doh:

So - let ME be the first to wish you a real very happy birthday Arkady ! :laugh1:

And many more of 'em Rob ! And your pressie ... to put up with a few of us in the flesh, so to speak, later in the month !!! :confused: :stir:

Venomator said:
So - let ME be the first to wish you a real very happy birthday Arkady !
Well since you were actually a minute early... I'll be the first :D

Seriously though, Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a good one :thumb:

We expect photos of the empties! Have a great one, Rob! :thumb:

Have a good one Rob. Don't get too 'relaxed'. ;)

Happy Birthday Rob - or as my wife would say - "Sretan Rodjendan, ima dober dan i puno pivo" :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

regards

Happy Birthday Rob.....if I had known I could have asked all to chip in for that tank for sale ;)

Oh God, My head hurts this morning... :beer:

Thanks everyone. Put a big smile on my face as I try to recover...

Happy Birthday mate, have a good one :)

happy birthday :)

Does not wishing you a happy bday get us into trouble with the armed forces!!?!?!

Happy bday just in case! ;)

Happy Birthday Rob!

Sonsey said:
Well since you were actually a minute early... I'll be the first :D

Seriously though, Happy Birthday mate, hope you have a good one :thumb:

S*d it !?! I did actually notice immediately I had posted (being far too clever obviously !) but I did edit after the witching minute so it does really count ... really it does, honestly ... !!! :hissyfit: :laugh1:

Btb - aside from all that how come your head hurts after the night before the night what is your birthday Arkady ??? :confused- You taking too much notice of Jewel's time keeping and celebrating a bit previous ? :dizzy:

I won't say it serves you right as it is your birthday :whistle2: ... but just you wait until the morrow you 'orrible little man ... :nunu: :laugh1:

Really ... best wishes once again Rob ! :smilenod:

Team night out in Uxbridge last night - both deployable teams this time as the 'works' do in Prague was a bit pants - no-one turned up in the end as half the blokes were away either in Afghanistan, Iraq or Pakistan.
Vaguely remeber sticking to beer until one idiot shouted "shots!" - it all went a bit blurry after that. Birthday celebrations started at midnight and went on until about 04.00, ending up at some bird's flat with all her mates. I think about three of us 'trapped' so it was good drills all round really...

Nice to know my bullsh*t one-liners still have pulling power! :D :thumb:

Happy birthday. Have a cake.

armycake.jpg

until one idiot shouted "shots!"

Now that's my kind of idiot. :D

Happy Birthday. :)

happy birthday robb, all the best

gandhi said:
belated birthday greetings!

Better get yourself off down the clinic now then! ;)

Hahaha

Always wear a galosh...

Back