Happy Birthday.. MfWild

Happy birthday Mark!

more birthdays this time of year as no-one really like rumpy when its too hot, so when it cools down we all get a bit horny and start rutting like rabbits in october/november....

Happy birthday mark.

Nah, matty, it's because the kids go back to school around then after the summer holidays, so the parents have things to do :p

lol aye could be that too, lol

matty said:
Happy birthday Mark!

more birthdays this time of year as no-one really like rumpy when its too hot, so when it cools down we all get a bit horny and start rutting like rabbits in october/november....

Speak for yourself ;)

Happy Birthday, hope its a good one (y)

Many thanks folks. A bit of a quiet burfday for me as I am working away from home at the moment. Will make up for it at the weekend though - Fathers day too so double the excuse :)
matty said:
Theres me thinking it was spring time when all the rutting starts - says he with two kids born around the end of the year ;)

Hope you had a good one Mark ... sorry I'm a tad late ... been to south coast net-working ! No really ...

Hope you had a good un (y) , sorry I missed this yesterday.

Back