Happy birthday to one of our most esteemed members....

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
CT.

He's been here longer than the foundations, has a higher postcount than god himself, and has given more advice than Clare Rayner and Denise from This Morning put together (Photographically of course).

And he looks a bit like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

Cedders...have a cracking birthday mate (y)

CT.

He's been here longer than the foundations, has a higher postcount than god himself, and has given more advice than Clare Rayner and Denise from This Morning put together (Photographically of course).

And he looks a bit like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

Cedders...have a cracking birthday mate (y)

(y) very happy returns for the day :woot: :beer:

Happy birthday

Indeed Happy birthday CT (y)

I hope he has a happy birthday, never seen him on site for yonks though!

Nice touch Marcel (y) Many happy returns Ced`s you old Git :D I know he is not around here so much if at all now, but still deserves all the recognition. Somebody who I looked up to when I first joined the forum, he would help and advise anybody who he thought had the potential to further themselves in the hobby, almost on a one to one basis.

Nice touch Marcel (y) Many happy returns Ced`s you old Git :D I know he is not around here so much if at all now, but still deserves all the recognition. Somebody who I looked up to when I first joined the forum, he would help and advise anybody who he thought had the potential to further themselves in the hobby, almost on a one to one basis.
I already wished Cedric a Happy Birthday earlier in the thread, but I must agree with all that Rich has said (y)

When I first joined, like most people I believed my efforts were good, but.. CT took a lot of time and trouble to point me in the right direction and even asked me to join him several times, just the two of us, on a shoot to help me improve. I have a big debt to him for all the knowledge he willingly passed onto me. I have a huge respect for him not only as a photographer but as a very nice chap. We do keep in touch by phone to this day and its a pleasure to do so.

Of course, there is always a downside to a story like this, CT was responsible for both emptying my bank account and making my 'L' lens collection grow :LOL: but I have no regrets.

Once again, Happy Birthday Cedders (y)

Aww.. Thanks everyone. It was Jan's birthday last month too so No2 Son is taking us out for a posh slap up meal next Saturday and he's driving so I'm gonna get well hammered! :D

I've not been around much lately I know, and truthfully I'm not doing much in the way of togging either - just too busy with other time consuming stuff, but like Arnie... I'll be back. :wave:

Aww.. Thanks everyone. It was Jan's birthday last month too so No2 Son is taking us out for a posh slap up meal next Saturday and he's driving so I'm gonna get well hammered! :D

I've not been around much lately I know, and truthfully I'm not doing much in the way of togging either - just too busy with other time consuming stuff, but like Arnie... I'll be back. :wave:

Well let`s be honest here ,we said you were full of advice, at no point did we say you were any good at photography, Jan took that accolade :LOL:
Have a good one Ced`s and regards and belated Birthday wishes to Jan.

Happy Birthday!!!!

MHR CT. The forum's list doesn't seem to have you erm... listed, so I'm not sure how many you've had so far. Enjoy Mrs Miggins's finest fare next Saturday!

MHR CT. The forum's list doesn't seem to have you erm... listed, so I'm not sure how many you've had so far. Enjoy Mrs Miggins's finest fare next Saturday!
Thank you kindly. :) It's my 70th actually, which everyone seems to think is a bit of a landmark, but I'm still acting like a kid, still driving silly cars and not planning any major changes in the near future. :D

:)
Just turned 50 myself (BTW, thanks to the mod team for the e-mail!) so a milestone myself, especially given last year's fun and games... No silly cars here for me though - mine's very sensible and grown up - my wife however decided to get something bigger and faster than mine. Fun when I'm allowed to drive it!!!

Happy Birthday and enjoy your posh slap up meal.

Love reading your posts and seeing your pics, all very helpful,

Have a good one

Thank you kindly. :) It's my 70th actually, which everyone seems to think is a bit of a landmark

TP members are using it as a benchmark at the moment :D

Don't worry about the numbers - it's only over when the benchmark reads "In Memory Of ..."

(Sorry for the slightly morbid post - we "sprinkled" Mum and Dad together last night.)

Who?!?!?

:p :D

Back