Happy Birthday!!!!

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
To Steve, admin type chap, 47 again, happy birthday mate! :D

Doesn't time go quickly as you get older! :shock: :D :D [smilie=t: Happy birthday Steve!

EosD said:
To Steve, best admin type chap, handsome, humble, and all round good guy happy birthday mate! :D

Owww thanks Matt, that’s one of the nicest things that you have ever said to me :D

silkstone said:
Doesn't time go quickly as you get older! :shock: :D :D [smilie=t: Happy birthday Steve![/quote]

No, not at all or it could be the insanity creeping in with the old age ;)

Thanks for the kind wishes gents.

hmmm someones been at my posts again,.....im sure i said you were 47

Happy Birthday Steve, I hope you got all of the camera equipment you asked for :D

SDK^ said:
Happy Birthday Steve, I hope you got all of the camera equipment you asked for :D

Nope no camera equipment this time, a Canon 300m F4 L IS lens is a little too much to expect for a birthday present. It's terrible hving expensive taste. :shock: :LOL:

Steve said:
EosD said:
hmmm someones been at my posts again,.....im sure i said you were 47

Well if you did, you would be wrong :LOL:

shucks, older?????? [smilie=i:

Looks like I missed it but happy belated birthday :)

You're a dark horse arent you? I didn't even know it was your birthday!!!!

Well congratumalations my good man. Hope you get everything you wish for (I'm working on Kylie, but can't promise anything before the day is out).

Another year older, another year gone. Not many left to retirement now eh? Jammy sod. :p

A happy belated burp-day good sir! :D
I hope all went well. If no camera equipment, did ya at least get your favorite dinner?

I have not been online for the last couple of days so although I know this reply is a little late, I would just like to thank everyone for their kind birthday wishes. :)

hungover i bet.....

Back