Happy dance!

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
My Minolta AF 100 f2.8 Macro arrived today and this is the first photo I took with it. I'm amazed at how much more comfortable the working distance is over the 50mm.
I'm particularly pleased with the results simply because the bee was only there for a moment and it was just a quick snap.

Any and all c&c is always appreciated.

Dan

bee_100mm_800.jpg

That is good.

Fantastic detail & I love the colours! :)

First great shot with a new lens is always a buzz. ;)

Thank you all for your comments, they're very much appreciated!:D
I think I've been lucky with bees the last few days, either that or there's something about my garden that makes them lethargic. Prior to this there was this fella, hardly moving when I took the shots with my 50mm. It spent a night in the rain on that same flower, when I checked in the morning it was still there but moving even more slowly, but by the afternoon it seemed to have perked up and it flew off - either that or it fell off and I saw a very similar looking bee...

(Is it naughty to repost these? I put them and some others on another forum when I was after some advice).

macro_bee_1_800.jpg

macro_bee_3_800.jpg

First great shot with a new lens is always a buzz. ;)

:LOL:, terrible joke! (But you're not wrong!) If the neighbours hadn't been out I think I would have been skipping around the garden with glee!

Back