Happy Gotcha Day.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
This is Crystal (Crumb) today. She is a 3 year old Ragdoll and it's a year to the day since we got her. Our other Raggy passed away in February 2021, and whilst I'm a dog man, Bailey did steal my heart. He also stole my daughter's heart, she is cat crazy and was broken hearted when we lost Bailey. We have another cat, a Bengal cross but we pondered another Raggy. We hadn't decided on one but then along came Crystal in July last year. She is an ex breeding queen and the breeders, being ethical, retire their queens at 2 1/2 years old, and Crystal became available through a friend of ours. I was happy with just the one remaining cat but my daughter was missing Bailey and having a Raggy, they really are beauiful cats with a temperament to match.

Happy Gothcha Day Crystal (Crumb).

IMG_1943 LR CS6 JP tp.jpg

Last edited:
She is lovely and you've done her justice with the picture. Well done :D

She is lovely and you've done her justice with the picture. Well done :D

Thanks Alan.

I wanted to try the M5 with flash today, I've been pondering studio lights but I have 2 speedlights at home. If I can make them work for my purposes, I can save a wad of cash. Crystal became the perfect target for me today. (y)

She's beautiful, love her 'smile' :love:

Dreamies above the camera??

She's a beauty.

She has a thing for my daughters hair bands, she loves tossing them up in the air. One of them was used as bait. :LOL:

Back