Happy Halloween!!!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy halloween. I love halloween!!! You all do have halloween over there right?lol Anyhoo I will have pics of the little ones for all too see later in the week. Be safe, and have a good one.

Cheers,

Jewel. :)

Yeah we have it over here. I've got my haribo laced with ipecac for all the lil kiddies who will pester me for financial reward later.

:stir: :stir: :innocent: :whistling :naughty: :naughty: :LOL:

(kidding!)

Bloody glad I live in a flat with a security entrance muahahaha

SO, am I the only one who's gonna switch off all the lights in the front of the house and sit in the back kitchen reading a book all evening pretending to be out?

Damn I forgot to get my laxative chocolates. I'll try and source some this afternoon.

The ones who knock on, and have made the effort get nice sweets and a smile...The ones who think its fine to pull their collar up, hide their face and beg, expecting money.....get the ***** for a week.

I was going to do another trick, which is to boil up some brussel sprouts, get some Ferrero Rocher...Eat the chocolate, saving the wrappers.
Melt some chocolate down, dip sproutes and wrap up :D
But that's instant, and they'll know where they came from...The laxative chocolate they won't have a clue :D

Marcel said:
collapsing with uncontrollable laughter is not good in an office :D

Marcel said:
Damn I forgot to get my laxative chocolates. I'll try and source some this afternoon.

The ones who knock on, and have made the effort get nice sweets and a smile...The ones who think its fine to pull their collar up, hide their face and beg, expecting money.....get the ***** for a week.

I was going to do another trick, which is to boil up some brussel sprouts, get some Ferrero Rocher...Eat the chocolate, saving the wrappers.
Melt some chocolate down, dip sproutes and wrap up :D
But that's instant, and they'll know where they came from...The laxative chocolate they won't have a clue :D

:D :D :D You are Soooo Bad, but you've given me an idea :D :D :D

Marcel is such a naughty boy and a bad example to everyone..now I feel sick after eating a full box of Ferrero Rocher ;)

These damn kids. Do they actually know what it is about, or are they just after the free things? Makes me laugh seeing teenager walking along the street in their tracksuits with a scream mask on :-S

Matt

Just a bit of fun:

IMG_8029.jpg

Back