Happy Marriage

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Shamelessly nicked from an email I got...

My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Twice a week we go to a nice restaurant, have some good food, a little wine and companionship. She goes Tuesday and I go Friday. We sleep in separate beds, hers in Sydney, mine in Melbourne. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back. I asked her where she wanted to go for our anniversary, "Somewhere I haven't been for a long time" she said. So I suggested the kitchen. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops. She has an electric blender, and electric toaster and an electric breadmaker. When she said that she had too many gadgets, but nowhere to sit down, I bought her an electric chair.

Remember that mariage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage. I married Miss Right. Unfortunately I didn't know her first name was Always.

I haven't spoken to her for eighteen months - I don't like to interrupt. The last time we had a fight though, it was my fault. She asked "What's on the TV?" I said "Dust"

In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then, God created man and rested. The God created woman. And since then, neither God nor man has rested.

LOL, very good:LOL:

(y)

Trying to work out which comedians style that is. Les Dawson?

chubby brown has used most of them

Bugger, wine on the keyboard again :D

Back