Happy Meal anybody?

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Artist and photographer Sally Davies, bought a McDonald's Happy Meal back in April and left it out in her kitchen to see how well it would hold up over time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...ppy-meal-resists-decomposition-for-six-months

I think Epson/Canon need to get into partnership with McDonalds and coat their papers in whatever they make happy meals from, from the looks of it they'll never fade!

Never again!

Quote from the article "the food is plastic to the touch and has an acrylic sheen to it."

It definitely hasn't changed! Thats how they always are.

Artist and photographer Sally Davies, bought a McDonald's Happy Meal back in April and left it out in her kitchen to see how well it would hold up over time.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...ppy-meal-resists-decomposition-for-six-months

I think Epson/Canon need to get into partnership with McDonalds and coat their papers in whatever they make happy meals from, from the looks of it they'll never fade!

Never again!

Just goes to show that if we eat loads of them we will never look old or die :D

I know the food is salty and fatty but who can resist the double sausage McMuffin Ooooooooooh made myself hungry again, slurp.

if you could take one food item on a desert island with you for the rest of your life what would it be.

well the best all round food is a big maccy D's type burger,

carbs, protein, salad, etc, professor what's is name Winston said this.

it's an all round meal sort of balanced in a very weird kind of way

Merc

Damn, that's quite disturbing! Especially since they have the nutritional value of sawdust (probably because it IS made out of sawdust!). :puke:

As anyone who has seen or met me will testify, I like food. Since I hate MuckDonalds, it can only mean that they aren't to be classed as food. Same goes for Bleurghger King and KFC, I'm afraid. All they give me is indigestion. I love good burgers and am on a search for the best I can find and I'm 100% convinced it will never be found being carped out of a clown.

hello I looked at the photos and I noticed that some of the chips have moved or disappeared , I'm not saying its a different happy meal but I thought I would point it out :)

if you could take one food item on a desert island with you for the rest of your life what would it be.

That's a difficult one as you're going to get bored with it whatever you choose but maybe

chips

eventually I might catch a fish to go with them :)

That's a difficult one as you're going to get bored with it whatever you choose but maybe

chips

eventually I might catch a fish to go with them :)

Flour, seemples :)

Back