Happy to be here

Name
Mark Malone
Edit My Images
No
Hi my name is Mark.
I Found this forum by chance, have been looking for somewhere to share my work, but with the pandemic and other life hurdles, have only recently picked up my camera again after a much too long break.
Really looking forward to sharing work and receiving some constructive critiques.
Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

Hi there Mark :wave: Enjoy the forum, have fun here;)

Thanks Norkie for the welcome, being a clear newbie here, is there a page that explains how to upload an image, or do you upload images off site and link to them? Any help would be appreciated. :runaway:

Hi Mark and welcome to TP

As you may have discovered already...................all(?) genre are covered and discussed as well all matters 'photography', so just make yourself at home :)

Thanks Norkie for the welcome, being a clear newbie here, is there a page that explains how to upload an image, or do you upload images off site and link to them? Any help would be appreciated. :runaway:
If you look at the bottom of every page where you can as I am doing now posting a reply.............there is an "attach files" button. That means you can upload your your image files (max 1024px on longest side and max 500kb (IIRC).

Alternatively, in the ribbon bar above the reply box the small icon between the 'link' symbol and the smillies face link is to link images....and many as I do have a Flickr account to do so ;)

HTH

If you look at the bottom of every page where you can as I am doing now posting a reply.............there is an "attach files" button. That means you can upload your your image files (max 1024px on longest side and max 500kb (IIRC).

Alternatively, in the ribbon bar above the reply box the small icon between the 'link' symbol and the smillies face link is to link images....and many as I do have a Flickr account to do so ;)

HTH
Thanks so much BB.

Hi Mark.

Will look forward to seeing your pictures and maybe chatting about gear too. Keep in mind that you can post nice, interesting or thought provoking pictures as things don't have to involve critique.

Hi Mark, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Back