Happy (very) early valentine!

Edit My Images
Yes
Yeh... it's early, sorry about that. I've already done a Halloween droplet collision, so in that respect this is pretty much "on time" :LOL:

Click for larger!

i think that is fantastic (y)

Awww....that's sooo pretty! Love it!

I love it. You have done really well with this.
Really fancy trying these reflective droplets. Though I guess Il need to try out droplets first!
What do you need for the set up? And is a macro lens a must?

(y) from me, awesome one!

Thanks Carl! :)

Awww....that's sooo pretty! Love it!

Thankies!

I love it. You have done really well with this.
Really fancy trying these reflective droplets. Though I guess Il need to try out droplets first!
What do you need for the set up? And is a macro lens a must?

For the collisions, this is a pic of the set up and info on the technique (y)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44174060@N04/4310241636/

As for this particular photo it was: Jessops 360AFD flash on 1/16th power onto background heart, Yongnuo flashgun on 1/64th power directly on droplet spout. 1/200 exposure, F16, ISO 100. Red water dripped into clear water, horizontal camera angle.

All mine are done with the 18-55mm kit lens :) Until I can afford a macro lens that is...

Hope that helps!

Fantastic, you have found the Xfactor :D and discovered that extra creativity that lots of people dont show by doing something different , possibly even unique;) Fab work Ash.

Really starting to blow your own trumpet!

But I can see why!!

Like I always say, AMAZING!!!

I'm jealous of your collision :clap:

Super shot Ash, try it with a wider aperture to blurr the background, another 275 shots I fear :D Wonderful shot as is though (y)

Super shot Ash, try it with a wider aperture to blurr the background, another 275 shots I fear :D Wonderful shot as is though (y)

Thanks Alby! But yep, I know, I realised afterwards it would have looked much better with some bokeh :( Ah well, we live and learn eh!

Back