hard drive recovery

Name
Col
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all i am after some recommendations please.

My younger brother has a damaged hard drive and needs to get the information from it recovered professionally. I am usually pretty good at getting stuff back and have tried my usual avenues of recovery such as a few softwares such as recuva and also going in through the back door and bypassing windows using software to let me do so. None of this has worked and i think it is a hardware issue that is beyond my skillset to sort out. Does anyone have any recommendations for data recovery companies that may be able to help for sensible money that offer an assessment of the likelihood of recovery before they start charging for the privilege?

Cheers

Col

Try Data Wreck in Stoke. Have used them in the past and was very pleased with the service. They will generally give you an estimate before they start if you ask. www.datawreck.co.uk/ 01782 279279 They offer a no fix no fee as standard.

There is a range of fees. it all depends on the amount of work they need to do. Check out their web site for a guide to pricing

Back