Hard times

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Weather is hopeless, havn't been out for a week. So a couple of Robins and a Mallard from last week.

050311_WWT_77.jpg

050311_WWT_02.jpg

050311_WWT_01.jpg

Sharp as a sharp thing with nice backgrounds, love the texture and colour on the mallards neck (y)

3 nice shots David, though they look a little bright on my monitor

Nice set- you can't fail with Robins- such an obliging bird

Les :clap:

3 nice shots David, tack sharp, lovely BG and colours.

Regards: gordon

Thank you all very much. I do actually suffer from insomnia Ken. Without sleeping tablets I have a job to sleep and I have run out of them. In fact I think that is why my images look a bit light when I view them in the morning as I do all my PP at night.

Dai

early bird captured the robins/duck three great ones david looks like the insomnia paid dividends (y)
regards ian

They all look ok to me David, I like the water droplets on and around the mallard, a good set (y)

I really like all of them but especially the first robin amazing detail and clarity

Shot 1 for me is a great shot - a shot which I've been trying on and off for over a year to get!!

Nice set- you can't fail with Robins- such an obliging birdLes :clap:

Is it just a question of time sat behind the camera in some sort of hind - afraid my attemps so for are not publishable - how do you get so close, even with a 400mm lens it's still seems to be a big crop to get anywhere near filling the frame as you have in these shots.

All tips greatfully receiced :help:

One word is all I can think of 'wow', three stunners and tack sharp.

Back