Hares in the Bean field

Gav.

Challenge Owner
Name
Gav
Edit My Images
Yes
They are nicely framed by the shrubbery Gav

Your patience & fieldcraft paid you dividends = a great set in a good location.

TFS:)

Very nice set of wildlife style captures Gav, particularly liking #1.

I see Hares every time I go to work. We have an airstrip on our doorstep and they love to run around there. And, as there is traffic up and down all day, I think they have become used to it.

Lovely work! I think the best I could find in my area of London is an underfed fox... Great captures. BW

All great picture Gav. Well captured, well taken, well done :D

They are nicely framed by the shrubbery Gav
Thank you, Chris (y)

first one is excellent, perfect position.
Thank you, John :)

Very nice indeed.
Cheers John (y)

Nice set Bud,
Thank you, Dale :)

Your patience & fieldcraft paid you dividends = a great set in a good location.

TFS:)
Thank you :)

Very nice set of wildlife style captures Gav, particularly liking #1.
Thank you, George (y)

I see Hares every time I go to work. We have an airstrip on our doorstep and they love to run around there. And, as there is traffic up and down all day, I think they have become used to it.
They do get use to the traffic, some of the local hares sit beside a bypass, but the ones I go looking for are skittish mostly due to dogs chasing them so humans are bad too.

Lovely work! I think the best I could find in my area of London is an underfed fox... Great captures. BW
Thank you :)

All great picture Gav. Well captured, well taken, well done :D
Thank you, Alan (y)

These really are lovely Gav. First and third for me - the leaves and stalk are a bit close to the eye on the 2nd (being really picky as I'd be happy to have taken any of them)

These really are lovely Gav. First and third for me - the leaves and stalk are a bit close to the eye on the 2nd (being really picky as I'd be happy to have taken any of them)
Thank you, Si, I liked the 2nd as s/he was hiding and I liked the eye contact, but I see what you mean :)

Thank you, Si, I liked the 2nd as s/he was hiding and I liked the eye contact, but I see what you mean :)
It's still very nice just not my fav out of the set - let's face it the most important person you need to please is you :)

Meh................... you should be happy with 2 out of 3 ya blummin show off:p:LOL: It's quite important I make Gav's giggle right now so you are me practice buddy;)

Sorry Gav:D

Being more serious do agree with Si

I also think both 1 and 3 are fabulous mate....there is sommit special about low frames and veggies in the right spot is there not......... great choice going to portrait too bud for 2 and 3. :cool:
I didn't really want to say they were fabulous mate but all the other words in my limited builders vocab were even more complimentary:headbang:

Great stuff bud I'm a bit jealous haven't been out much in a while just waiting for the train ride insanity to stop. Probably missed roe rut too UGG

TFS buddy you are very talented bud hat off, still have to take the mick though, you expect nowt else from me(y)

Meh................... you should be happy with 2 out of 3 ya blummin show off:p:LOL: It's quite important I make Gav's giggle right now so you are me practice buddy;)

Sorry Gav:D

Being more serious do agree with Si

I also think both 1 and 3 are fabulous mate....there is sommit special about low frames and veggies in the right spot is there not......... great choice going to portrait too bud for 2 and 3. :cool:
I didn't really want to say they were fabulous mate but all the other words in my limited builders vocab were even more complimentary:headbang:

Great stuff bud I'm a bit jealous haven't been out much in a while just waiting for the train ride insanity to stop. Probably missed roe rut too UGG

TFS buddy you are very talented bud hat off, still have to take the mick though, you expect nowt else from me(y)
:LOL:

Thank you, Stu (y)

Hope you're holding up ok and hope everything is going as well as it can.

Well done!

Not such a fan of the obstruction in #2, but I know what you were going for, and bonus points for going there.

In #3 the natural frame feels a bit heavy/overwhelming to me. I'd take it in a little on all sides. And by bringing the top edge down it helps to artificially complete the "oval opening/frame" that is almost there before it starts opening back up again. (I also reversed the "gradient" a little).

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well done!

Not such a fan of the obstruction in #2, but I know what you were going for, and bonus points for going there.

In #3 the natural frame feels a bit heavy/overwhelming to me. I'd take it in a little on all sides. And by bringing the top edge down it helps to artificially complete the "oval opening/frame" that is almost there before it starts opening back up again. (I also reversed the "gradient" a little).
Thank you, Steven, it does make an impact on the image, thank you for taking the time for an edit, much appreciated.

+1 Sk66 said, its tres tall else cracking shots
Thank you.

Gav just a quicky thought of you whilst watching this.......I don't know but suspect you are aware of Morten...We love watching him he's so inspiring. But I don't think I have seen him make hare pics before this

Must dash bud a vid for ya buddy

enjoy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAfU3rWTNY

best always

stu

Gav just a quicky thought of you whilst watching this.......I don't know but suspect you are aware of Morten...We love watching him he's so inspiring. But I don't think I have seen him make hare pics before this

Must dash bud a vid for ya buddy

enjoy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAfU3rWTNY

best always

stu
Cheers Stu. I don't watch anything normally, Em normally waves stuff under my nose from Fuller, I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up (y)

Back