Harlyn Bay, Cornwall - Long Exposure

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, some may remember me asking for pointers last week before my weeks holiday to Cornwall; well, thanks alot they proved very usefull to me and I have a good go at some long exposures.

This was my first ever attempt :woot: so don't be too harsh :LOL:

Nikon D50, 18-55mm, ND2 Kit, 13sec, F/22, ISO 200, RAW

1455180955_2ff2006359_o.jpg

P.S. I have another version of this I want to play with, as this version the top left of the sky blew out quite harshly :( - will post others soon, not even unpacked yet lol

I like the long exposure effect
great composition
white's a bit blown - but you knew that!

I like the long exposure effect
great composition
white's a bit blown - but you knew that!

Thank you, not bad for a first attempt I don't think ;)

As said, I have another version still in RAW which wasn't as blown out, fingers crossed I can do something better with that along with the several other long exposures I took.

Dan

Nice shot - just clone a chunk of cloud into the top left - job done!

Nice shot - just clone a chunk of cloud into the top left - job done!

Dya know what, I hadn't even thought about that lol!

Guess my mind has been a little overcooked this week, but I will certainly give it ago on my other version (which I feel is better than this exposure wise) ;)

Thanks buddy! (y)

Dan

nae bother! Might also like to try to warm it up a bit - nothing to lose - might look even better.

I don't mind the blues and purples - makes it moody, yep I like it. I used to go there as a kid on holiday many moons ago :D

Thanks, glad you like.

I thought it was a rather untapped palce but seems many ppl I have spoken to have been there lol :D

Back