Harrier at Cad....get em' in while you can !

Name
Rory
Edit My Images
Yes
Rumour has it that they will not be operational after the 16th December:thumbsdown:

So if you can get em in while you can.

original.jpg

Great shot love the angle of the aircraft

Lovely shot just hope I can make a trip before the 12th dec.

Rory,

Very nice angle....Catch them while you can indeed!

Andy

That's a corker Rory.

Been meaning to make a first visit to the loop this year but just don't seem to have the time !!

Next year defo I keep telling myself :LOL:

a friend of mine also told me there wont be any about after the 16th of december. He is a technician on harrier engines so will take his word as been pretty good. Its a shame

For me, the mark of a truly exceptional image is one that you look at and think "Wow!", even if you have no real interest in the subject.

...and that's a "Wow!" and a half (y)

That's a fantastic shot :clap:, terrible shame they're stopping flying :crying:

Thats just a perfect shot of one of Britains most iconic warplanes, lets hope that some are kept airworthy for shows and dont have to beg for funding like XH558

great shot! what's replacing them? i have tried not to watch the telly in the last few months, and prefer books to papers. lol

Wow many thanks for the feedback. I had the same response when it was projected on a large screen at the camera club on Wednesday.

I'm going to pull out the stops and get as many hours as possible in the loop in the next few weeks.

It's sad to see such an iconic innovative aircraft's time end in such a way.

Fantastic shot. Bit nostalgic for me as I used to be in Harrier Support when I was in the army and I always got a buzz when I was around them. I did manage to got a trip in one of the trainers and it was the most fun I've ever had (was very close to filling the sick bag though).

Love this shot! The processing gives it a very raw feel. I love Harriers and also Tornados - they have such a raw power look to them.

Back