Harrison Cameras - BRILLIANT

Name
Jay
Edit My Images
Yes
It's arrived, in a safely packaged box with lots of bubble wrap.
My minolta srt 101 from Harrison Cameras arrived today and i would just like to say what a brilliant shop they turned out to be.
They where helpful, clear and prompt with communication.
They sold me the camera and lens stated for 50 on their website, along with a flash, 4 black and white films a camera strap and cleaning cloth for 70 including postage.
I ordered it at the weekend and it's here already!

BRILLIANT SHOP!!!!

now... how do i use it ;) haha oh the future looks bright!
What a beautiful camera too!

Been using them for years, they are a great bunch and have a very wide range of used gear.

Almost bought an SRT 101 once, for the mirror lockup (stayed with Pentax and got a KX instead).

Had some good stuff off Harrison's via eBay, with only one problem, which was swiftly resolved.

Been using them for years, they are a great bunch and have a very wide range of used gear.

Didn't see a link to used cameras when I last checked their site, only lenses ... do they have a seperate site for used?

Didn't see a link to used cameras when I last checked their site, only lenses ... do they have a seperate site for used?

I too couldn't find it on first glance, but it's on the right hand side under their Facebook and Twitter links.

I've more of a selection of cameras than them :LOL: and they have no MF lenses :LOL:

Back