Has anyone been to a Trevor Yerbury masterclass?

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Guys,

I'm going to be attending a few portrait and lighting masterclasses this year and wondered if anyone had been to any that was really worthwhile. I am thinking of the Trevor Yerbury masterclass up here in Scotland and i am arranging an off camera flash one down south with a fellow TP member. Any others i might check out?

Regards

Scott

Hi Guys,

I'm going to be attending a few portrait and lighting masterclasses this year and wondered if anyone had been to any that was really worthwhile. I am thinking of the Trevor Yerbury masterclass up here in Scotland and i am arranging an off camera flash one down south with a fellow TP member. Any others i might check out?

Regards

Scott

I have been on 2 training days with Trevor & Faye (not masterclasses) and am always busy when they are on but would happily pay what they are asking for such a day if i could get there.

Mike

Scott,
Do you mind sharing info on the courses you are going to .? I have been looking about for a while but hadn't found any suitable ( sometimes dates, sometimes location) so interested in what you have found.

Cheers

No problem buddy. I'm at work now and will be till 10pm but I'll reply tonight or tomorrow morning.

Hi Guys,

Regards

Scott

A friend did; she said it was useful to get access to top quality models, styling and locations but thought it was expensive for what she actually learnt and the amount of shooting time she got. I expect the value depends a lot on your starting point.

A pal of mine who's going for his Fellowship in Portraiture has had some mentoring from Trevor & Faye, so I'd take that as quite some recommendation

That said, I don't think they are that good for those that are starting out in portraiture but more for those wishing to add finesse once you're already familiar with the technical side of things

Dave

Back