Has anyone ever used a Lomography Fisheye Camera?

Lomography Fisheye Camera - to buy or not to buy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Name
Caitlin
Edit My Images
No
Hello photographers:)

Just out of curiosity has anyone ever used a Lomography Fisheye Camera? I just think they look really fun to use and a cute little camera for my collection but I don't buy it and then be disappointed. I know people sort of 'look down' on them because you can just buy them from Urban Outfitters but they look really cool!

What are the good and bad points of the camera? Is it worth a little investment?

Caitlin :runaway:

Threads merged and tidied - please do not cross post to multiple areas of the forum - people post the same advice in both threads, then get grumpy and report you and cause work for the green team.

Pick the single most appropriate area for the post in your opinion, and post your question there... If it turns out that it would be better elsewhere, don't start another one, just report the first post in the thread and ask for it moving :)

Last edited:
oh, and back on topic.

God No - they're awful overpriced hideous plastic one-trick pony monstrosities.

oh, and back on topic.

God No - they're awful overpriced hideous plastic one-trick pony monstrosities.
Take no notice of this outrageous statement :LOL:

TBH they are awful and overpriced and I wouldn't buy one new but if you can get one secondhand and have a play then just go ahead and enjoy it.

Yes. I like them. I don't have anything scanned though.

i think they can be a bit of fun so long as you don't expect much from them.

Last edited:
I enjoyed mine very much :)

These are all I have scanned though - my first test roll. Was out smoking when the post arrived and didn't bother waiting :) back in 09! Mine was a Fisheye 2
1464632_10152038654297962_36715254_n.jpg

1394186_10152038654372962_13286053_n.jpg

I was bought one as a present....it broke before I finished the first film and I never managed to get the film wound back without exposing it......if they were 20 quid a pop it would be ok for a mess around.

you'd be better off with a fish eye on a standard film body tbh

Back