has anyone here changed job since 2001?

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
If you answered yes then you must be a liar!!

n533705031_5100344_6473.jpg

The Daily Star says you didnt!!!

I've had a couple of new jobs since 2001 so I guess I imagined them.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/62426/Immigrants-have-stolen-all-our-jobs/

its been a long time since i read the star but last time i looked it was a light hearted paper with lots of boobs and bums. when did it become the BNP newsletter??

Last edited:
yup had a few!

Nope not I.

well if you do have a job, dont bother going to work tomorrow.. your job has been stolen!!! Call the cops! Actually dont call the cops, their jobs will have been stolen too!!
AAAAArrrghh PANIC!!!!!!

Looks like I am a liar then, either that or I have imagined the fact that I have been working, or I could be a secret immigrant!!

So (assuming I am who I think I am) if my job has been stolen can I claim on my home insurance and how much would I get for it :thinking:

well if you do have a job, dont bother going to work tomorrow.. your job has been stolen!!! Call the cops! Actually dont call the cops, their jobs will have been stolen too!!
AAAAArrrghh PANIC!!!!!!

Yes .. Result :D :D :D

Ignore me.. It's been a long day, was called out to work at 0300 this morning...

Last edited:
Last time I changed jobs was well before 2001 and that was a result of me telling the boss exactly how far up he could shove his fornicating job to see if it met the non-shining sun rather than me being replaced by anyone else! My wife has changed jobs twice since 2001 (out of choice) and in neither case was she replaced by an Eastern European or indeed any other migrant worker.

Anyone that reads the Star probably finds it hard to hold a job.

Damn the Daily Star and their well researched and politically correct claims :p

So no jobs, the country is fully unemployed, what would happen then?

Not that it would ever happen but hypothetically come on what would happen first? :wacky:

I have changed jobs since 2001 yes, but i am still working with the same company since 2000, so does that count?

The headline states that immigrants have taken pretty much all of the NEW jobs, i.e, jobs that have been created since 2001, not jobs that have existed before 2001. Still don't believe the headline though.

thats because they are already holding the newspaper in one hand and their todge in the other

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Quote of the week (y)

But I did hear something similar on radio 2 last week so "their" statement must be true,
mustn't it :shrug:

Last edited:
Got made redundant twice in 2001 then got a new job in Jan 2002, got another new job in 2004 then another new one in 2007 so yes :D

The second two were brand new created jobs, not me replacing someone

I've not had a new job since 1979. :)
Perhaps they are refering to jobs only Daily Star readers are capable of doing.

can anybody hear the whoosh of a carp joke going over badgerbaiters head .........

*how can I possible see text when there is a pretty woman in shot ?????

yep a couple... it was either i leave or i get fired soooo....

can anybody hear the whoosh of a carp joke going over badgerbaiters head .........

*how can I possible see text when there is a pretty woman in shot ?????

it went over my head because you didnt use this smiley :naughty:
so i blame you LOL
*realising i now look like a bit of a tit LOL*

:muted:

Back