Has anyone noticed....

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
The forum is being overun by people from or around Blackpool lol!

Nope :) I think theres a bigger Liverpool crowd than Blackpool, but then I'm sure we notice these things because of the similar areas.

well soon ill be a liverpool crowd lmao in spetember

just dont let the klingons in :)

:LOL: I think you only really notice members that are local(ish) to you. Not that i'm saying the Southerners dont exist!

I was wondering why it was smelling of chip fat round here.

:p

I was wondering why it was smelling of chip fat round here.

:p

id rather eat chips thansouthern foods like chicken ala flambay on a bed of lettice followed by a latte... anyday..... like the song got to be gordens says.... and our foods dont cost u a second morgage to buy :)

:LOL: I think you only really notice members that are local(ish) to you. Not that i'm saying the Southerners dont exist!

:nono:

Some of us northerns were naughty and got banished to the south. I think we deserve more consideration and shouldn't be lumped in with people who walk on 'grarrrss', take 'barrths' and eat 'bans' instead of 'bUns'.

A Chip butty is a butty made using an oven bottom or other large teacake, then overfilled with chips...

Darryn! How dare you contemplate putting chips on a teacake. They have fruit in ;)
Teacake=Fruity

Barm, Oven Bottom, Bun, Muffin = All similar (Oven bottoms and muffins are more flat than barms).

Butty = bread. :p

Back