Has anyone sold to a league FC

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Championship or football league.. not non league

For example I covered two matches last week.. both of which the apposing team have no galleries of pics which I am sure they would like... But has anyone approached a football club and asked if they want to purchase a gallery of pics? not the home team who know your there..

nope, but i guess it can't harm to approach them, obviously they wont be able to pay national rates but you could easily work out a package price for each game :)

nope, but i guess it can't harm to approach them, obviously they wont be able to pay national rates but you could easily work out a package price for each game :)

one off not each game.. like i say its for away teams that dont seem to ahve any pics... wanted to see if anyone else had done this... wasnt even sure if its the done thing...if you know what i mean :)

one off not each game.. like i say its for away teams that dont seem to ahve any pics... wanted to see if anyone else had done this... wasnt even sure if its the done thing...if you know what i mean :)

if there's no one else providing the images already then why not :) you have a league license so nothing to stop you. Its no different to Action Images providing images to PNE (as far as im aware)

My point earlier was you could easily work out a package for each away game (for whichever team is away from home)

Or are you looking at selling the images individually?

My point earlier was you could easily work out a package for each away game (for whichever team is away from home)

haa right i thought you meant as a regular thing to one club...

I got some good pics at Barnet.. got some good celebration pics of there debut signing after both goals and some good action considering floodlights where on at 3pm.. barnet have no recent galleries and no pics on site but there not a well off club either.

I am talking myself into emailing them and asking if they want a dvd of say 40 pics for x amount... but wondered .... i best get emailing :)

haa right i thought you meant as a regular thing to one club...

I got some good pics at Barnet.. got some good celebration pics of there debut signing after both goals and some good action considering floodlights where on at 3pm.. barnet have no recent galleries and no pics on site but there not a well off club either.

I am talking myself into emailing them and asking if they want a dvd of say 40 pics for x amount... but wondered .... i best get emailing :)
Yes, it's certainly worth a try Tony, they can only say no. Can't fault the effort you put in.:clap: With Newcastle Utd and Sunderland the only two leagues clubs I can comfortably attend games for, I doubt any of their visitors would be interested in my services! :D

Its no different to Action Images providing images to PNE (as far as im aware)

That might incur the wrath of Mark though..................................

That might incur the wrath of Mark though..................................

Would it *******s! We do all home and away fixtures for them. What mark provides is annoyance not photos. Plus I don't see him making the trip to Swansea etc.

It was a light hearted jest James :bang:

It was a light hearted jest James :bang:

I know... :p

I suppose since he is the lynchpin of PNE... :naughty:

Are you on Twitter rob? You should've read about my Friday evening...me and Rovers_Andy even made a mod laugh!

What's your name on Twitter?

Back