Has anyone used lovegroveshop.com

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I'm looking around for a Think Tank Retrospective 7 or 10 and lovegroveshop.com seems to have the best price, the only problem is that I've never heard of them (showing my ignorance). Damien Lovegrove is obviously well known but is the website reputable and has anyone used the site to purchase anything?

Many thanks.

Run by Damian Lovegrove once a high end wedding photographer (books published) who now sells training sessions abroad and training videos etc in this country. He actually lives about 15 miles from me. I have ordered from his website with no problem. He also often does free training sessions at these events -
http://thedigitalimagingshow.co.uk/events/categories/roadshows/
and his talks are interesting and worth hearing, though they are quite glossy and full of sales catchphrases 'marvellous, wonderful, look at that' etc which can also be entertaining as you can both learn useful things and play 'catch phrase bingo' at the same time :)

He also sells his training videos/books at a discount at the same events so its worth popping in if there is a video you want.

Very reputable yes, I have purchased some training videos from the website myself. As said its run by Damien, no issues, and good customer service too.

As an alternative, nothing against the website you are looking at, at all, i purchased my think tank retro 5 and 30 from speed graphic. Another equally good company to deal with.

Thanks very much for the replies and appreciate the alternative sites. It's always good to have other options.

Back