Has anyone used this retailer?

Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Has anyone used park cameras, I was thinking of getting a lens from them and have send an email but not heard back? Which is not exactly compelling me to spend money with them.
Has anyone had any positive experiences with them?

Thanks
Nix

I've bought various things from them including a lens and cleaning gear. No problems, rang me back when they said they would everything arrived fine. No complaints really.

I did phone to make sure things were in stock before ordering, but I do that anyways with anyone.

First thing this morning (8ish), maybe I'm being too impatient (as usual) but I'd expected they'd have replyed by now?

I got my telescope from them. Very quick and efficient service, it arrived well packed the following day. I did order by phone...

not necessarily.

Its summer. Small businesses hate summer because their staff like to take holidays which means they get awfully busy. They have to prioritise things and often answering emails gets a lower priority than answering the phone or packing parcels. Give them a bit of slack, and if in doubt pick up the phone and do it the old fashioned way.

I've been in the Burgess Hill shop - extremely helpful guys; genuine and knowledgeable. I would have no worries - just expect them to be busy. :)

I've not dealt with them directly but a friend has and he will vouch for them. Also, I've phoned and asked for advice about various things and they've always been really helpful. :)

They are a great company. I always try and pop in to the shops when I'm in that part of the country. They are very good at making sure that you only buy the equipment that you actually need and are willing to spend time talking to you. Even better is the fact that they can be flexible on the price, particularly if your'e getting more than one item.

Just wish I lived closer (and that they had better parking lol).

I have also used them and it depends who serves your, some could not be more helpful, others are good but not quite as good and once one was so negative I left without buying anything, but it was not a wasted trip as I used the office supplies store next door. Last time I spoke to them they were planning a larger premises in Burgess Hill with bigger shop, studio and importantly much more parking. There is nothing about this on their website yet though.

Not sent them an email before, but have used both stores for expensive and cheap stuff - got the same level of service.

Recommended by me - if that's any kind of recommendation...:LOL:

Last edited:
I have been to the store. Its good, though most of their stuff can be had cheaper if you shop around.

Nice setup down there though.

Back