Has anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...loads of times actually. All sorts of colours too ranging from pastel thru to bright primaries.....

How about you?

i find white paint the best to watch drying as it's really hard to see and you have to concentrate quite hard. i find black paint really dull when it's drying.

when was the last time you were watching paint.......dry?

is that satin or gloss? makes all the difference you know.....

Last time was......hmmm.....at the weekend. One of my many hobbies you see

i find the weekend is a good time for this type of activity as you can count on their being a bit of light. to be frank it is mainly emulsion based. a chemist i know called jim is making a particularly apple white for me to try out. i cant wait to be honest!

do you paint just one wall? when you are settling in for a watching paint dry session?

I bet you can hardly contain your excitement!! Lucky chap having Jim the chemist make you up something just for you

Next weekend I expect by the way.....I just cant get enough of it!

i said do you just paint one wall....... :puke:

beg your pardon.....one wall at a time. It tends to take a while watching it dry

i agree though i have to say, if you manage to do two walls, it is interesting to see the difference in the drying time on one wall against another.
when are you next planning a wall painting experience?

I told you already silly.....next weekend. I have sorted thru my brushes earlier. A lovely sable one

i see no reference to you painting this weekend. :bang:

may i say the sable is a fine choice. very smooth.

I bet you can hardly contain your excitement!! Lucky chap having Jim the chemist make you up something just for you

Next weekend I expect by the way.....I just cant get enough of it!

whats that say then? you need to go to specsave

Arrrr...isnt that sweet. We are both at 212 each

skipton is a very nice town. it too has a lovely market like bromley

right thats it...I cant have a man beat me

I like the smell of paint when it is freshly been put on the wall :LOL:

:exit:

you like that smilie dont you!

I hope you have mispelt intentionally techno..this is a clean thread

anyway to get back to the point.
i am hoping the weather is good this weekend because i am going to paint the outside of the house which will give me a whole new slant on the drying process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back