Haslam Park Fashion Portrait Shoot TP Meet

Melissa certainly was a great model, she has just the right kind of look for the shoot we were doing. It won't take her long to build up a good portfolio with a few more shoots like this one.

Vicky came well prepared with a suitcase full of clothes but as she turned up late and we were in the middle of a park with nowhere to get changed we never really found out what clothes she'd brought with her so we just worked with what we had.

yay i can see the pics now!!!

i have to say... (is it melissa?!) shes a very good model!! fantastic!
but that hayley?! looks as if shes posing for a clothing catalogue...none of the posing or the way she is looking makes the photos work...she would be better for a clothing shoot in a studio.

Good job really because she is a fashion design student !

EDIT: Miss read your comment and I was talking about Melissa.

Last edited:
I agree those are stunning Anthony (y)

Thanks for that John. Only just saw your comment whilst going back through the topic. Obviously some people on here don't think so judging by a recent post.

BTW, each of the models have been provided with a link to this thread so careful what you say about them. I'd happily shoot any of the models again so I don't want any of them getting upset my comments made by anyone. :)

o god i hope u didnt think i was saying anything negative about them?? im just saying that certain models would suit studio work better...hayley would fit in well with catalogues etc, whereas melissa would look better on location like the ones you all shot.

its a shame vicki couldnt get changed..she seemed to be a good 'location' shoot too but just not dressed for that actual location.

fran i think would suit both? location and maybe studio work for something like topshop?

all models were great, they just all have there different points.

sorry if i upset anyone!:shake:

for those of u who know me, u should know im not like that at all :shrug:

It takes a lot to offend me, but thank you for your comments glad you like them. I can agree we were all different types of models but all intimidatingly good was a fun evening. Got more stuff coming up this week super excited :)

Well I've been a bit busy doing my mad professor thing in the workshop for Wheels and MagicMynx so just got round to looking at the images. I missed quite a few shots as I attempted to use Manual for most of them rather than aperture but it's all learning :)

Anyway here is one of my daughter Melissa before she disappeared off to be photographed by everyone else :)

melissa100.jpg

And a set of Vicky.

Vicky 1
vicky100.jpg

Vicky 2
vicky101.jpg

Vicky 3
vicky106.jpg

Vicky 4
vicky107.jpg

Vicky 5
vicky103.jpg

Vicky 6
vicky110.jpg

And a set of Francesca.

Vicky 1
francesca100.jpg

Vicky 2
francesca101.jpg

Vicky 3
francesca102.jpg

Vicky 4
francesca103.jpg

Vicky 5
francesca104.jpg

Vicky 6
francesca105.jpg

And a couple of Hayley which I got whilst we were waiting for the steps :).

Hayley 1
hayley100.jpg

Hayley 2
hayley101.jpg

Back